Garlic-Shrimp Angel Hair Recipe
Shrimp Pasta Recipe Ingredients
* 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
* 3 tablespoons butter, divided
* 4-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
* 2 cups half-and-half cream
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 2 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic, divided
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
* 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
Shrimp Pasta Recipe Instructions
* First of all cook the pasta according to the package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt 4-1/2 teaspoons butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add cream. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
* And then stir in the cheese, pesto sauce, 1 tablespoon garlic, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Keep warm over low heat.
*Lastly iIn a large skillet, saute broccoli in remaining butter for 5 minutes. Add shrimp and remaining garlic; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink. Stir in the cream sauce. Drain pasta; add to shrimp mixture and toss to coat. Enjoy the pasta ! Nice !