- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 14.5 oz can chicken broth
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lbs. easy peel shrimp, shelled
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons fresh or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 8 oz. dry extra thin spaghetti, cooked
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
In a small bowl, stir together cornstarch, broth and lemon juice until smooth. Set aside.
Heat oil in 10" skillet over medium-high heat. Cook shrimp, garlic and red pepper until shrimp turns pink. Do not overcook. Stir often. Remove from heat and set aside.
In same skillet, add cornstarch mixture and cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Return shrimp to skillet, along with cooked spaghetti. Heat thoroughly. Add parsley and red pepper.Serve warm. Makes approx 6 1/2 cups. The shrimp pasta recipe is ready to serve...enjoy it !