Shrimp with Garlic Cream Sauce over Linguine
Try this shrimp pasta recipe....with garlic sauce over linguine..a nice one !
* 1 cup hot water
* 1 cup Original NESTLE COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
* 8 large cloves garlic, unpeeled
* 16 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
* 1 teaspoon cornstarch
* 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
* 3/4 cup Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
* 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Refrigerated Linguine, prepared at the last minute
1. Whisk together water and Coffee-mate until smooth.
2. Bring 6 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan. Add garlic; cook for 2 minutes. Add shrimp; cook for 2 minutes or until they turn pink. Drain. Peel and chop garlic.
3. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
4. Whisk in Coffee-mate mixture and cornstarch; whisk until cornstarch is dissolved. Cook, whisking occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken. Stir in parsley, cheese
and shrimp. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Pour sauce over pasta; toss to coat.
Hmmm what a great taste... enjoy the party !