Veggie Shrimp Fettuccine
A nice shrimp paste recipe to try ! Amazing taste !
* 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
* 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute the onion, zucchini, tomato and garlic in butter for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add the shrimp, wine or broth, salt and pepper. Cook 3-4 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink. Drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture...the shrimp pasta recipe is ready to serve...nice to enjoy with friends !
Labels: shrimp pasta recipes