Garlic-Shrimp Angel Hair Recipe
Shrimp Pasta Recipe Ingredients
* 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
* 3 tablespoons butter, divided
* 4-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
* 2 cups half-and-half cream
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 2 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic, divided
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
* 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
Shrimp Pasta Recipe Instructions
* First of all cook the pasta according to the package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt 4-1/2 teaspoons butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add cream. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
* And then stir in the cheese, pesto sauce, 1 tablespoon garlic, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper. Keep warm over low heat.
*Lastly iIn a large skillet, saute broccoli in remaining butter for 5 minutes. Add shrimp and remaining garlic; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink. Stir in the cream sauce. Drain pasta; add to shrimp mixture and toss to coat. Enjoy the pasta ! Nice !
Shrimp Spaghetti with Arugula and Basil
Shrimp Pasta Recipe Ingredients:
- 9 ounce Spaghetti
- 7 ounce medium shrimps peeled and deveined
- 11 ounce cherry tomatoes, make a cut but not so deep enough to separate it into halves
- 5 large cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 ounce arugula
- 1 ounce fresh basil leaves
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling lightly salted water until al dente.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan, stir in garlic for 2 minutes, add shrimps, salt and cook them for 3 to 5 minutes or until they turn red. Remove with a slotted spoon and and set aside. Leave the garlic in the frying pan.
Add in the same frying pan the cherry tomatoes and cook them, stirring frequently until they get soft and a little bit sauce is formed (but the tomatoes should not melt completely). Add the shrimp, stirring for 1 minute.
Reduce heat, add arugula and basil, stir quickly. Remove from heat.
Drain pasta and mix with the sauce.
Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately...enjoy the shrimp pasta recipe !