Shrimp Lemon Pepper Linguini
Another amazing shrimp pasta recipe to try ! A great one !
* 1 (8 ounce) package linguine pasta
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 6 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/2 cup chicken broth
* 1/4 cup white wine
* 1 lemon, juiced
* 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
* salt to taste
* 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
* 1 pound fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 1/4 cup butter
* 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguine, and cook for 9 to 13 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, and saute garlic about 1 minute. Mix in chicken broth, wine, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat, and simmer until liquid is reduced by about 1/2.
3. Mix shrimp, butter, parsley, and basil into the saucepan. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, until shrimp is opaque. Stir in the cooked linguine, and continue cooking 2 minutes, until well coated. The shrimp pasta recipe is ready to serve...dinner is ready ! Nice one !
Labels: shrimp pasta recipes