Shrimp Pasta Recipe-Linguine Alfredo
A great shrimp pasta recipe to try ! Great for appetizers...
Shrimp Pasta Recipe Ingredients:
- 40 small shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12 ounce) package linguine pasta
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons diced onion
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- 4 slices lemon, for garnish
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente. Drain.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a large saucepan. Saute onion and garlic over medium heat until tender. Add shrimp and saute over high heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Stir in half-and-half. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens.
Place pasta in a serving dish, and cover with shrimp sauce. Sprinkle with black pepper and Parmesan cheese. Garnish with parsley and lemon slices..and the shrimp pasta recipe of Linguine is ready..enjoy it !