Shrimp and Bow Tie Pasta Salad With Lemon Garlic Dressing....a delicious shrimp pasta recipe to try....great taste !
This tasty shrimp and pasta salad makes a great lunch or dinner on a hot summer day.
* 8 ounces bow tie pasta (farfalle)
* 1 pound shrimp, tail on, cooked
* 6 to 8 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved or sliced
* 2 cups baby arugula or spinach leaves
* 1/2 cup pecan halves
* salt and coarsely ground black pepper
* Lemon Garlic Dressing
* 2 cloves garlic, crushed, minced
* 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
* juice and zest of 1 medium to large lemon
* 2 teaspoons fresh chopped parsley or basil
Cook pasta in boiling water, following package directions; drain under cold running water. In 4 salad bowls, arrange arugula or spinach leaves, tomato slices or halves, cooled pasta and shrimp, and pecans. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
In blender or screw-top jar, combine dressing ingredients. Drizzle dressing evenly over each salad, tossing lightly.
If desired, combine salad ingredients in one large serving bowl and toss with the dressing. The shrimp pasta recipe of salad is ready to serves 4 great persons..enjoy !